The Heir | Review

Title: The Heir
Series: The Selection #4
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 342 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Harper Teen
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

35 suiters, 1 princess. A new selection has begun.

The Heir is the fourth book in The Selection series and it follows the story of princess Eadlyn, the daughter of Maxon and America. She's the rightfull heir of the throne because she's the oldest of four children (she has 3 brothers: Ahren, Kaden and Osten). Ahren is her twin, but she was born 7 minutes before him.

After Maxon and America became king and queen, they threw away the caste system. A brilliant idea, but a lot of people don't agree. But to get their attention onto something else, the king and queen deciced to throw another Selection. The first female Selection ever!

But what does Eadlyn think of it and how will she react?

For that, you'll need to read The Heir!

But... Maybe I could find something. Maybe there would be one person who'd still want to kiss me when I had a runny nose or would run my shoulders after a long day of meetings. Maybe I could find someone who didn't seem so scary, who made letting him past the wall seem natural.By the way... I just knew that Eadlyn would 'love' Kile. I just knew it when I read about him for the first time. I just knew!

I give The Heir a 5 stars, even though Eadlyn was such a brat sometimes.