Reading habits | Tag

I thought that this tag was something fun to do so here we go:

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Most of the time I read in my room, in my bed, or I read in the living room. Those are the 'softest' places to read. I hate reading on a chair, so those are my only two options.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Of course a bookmark! I love to collect and make bookmarks (I'm even making some right now). But I must admit that if I don't have a bookmark near me, I use a piece of paper or something random.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
 If I have to stop reading, I prefer to stop after a chapter. I can't stand to finish in the middle of a chapter. It must be my autism, but I just can't stand it. So I absolutely hate it when a book doesn't have chapters... The only thing I can do then is to stop after a blank space (I don't know what it is in English, but in Dutch it's called a 'witregel' and it's some space between two lines).

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
If I'm thirsty or hungry, I'll drink/eat while reading. If I'm not, I don't drink/eat while reading. I don't know why, but when I watch a movie, I like to eat something, but when I'm reading, I don't like it. All the crumbles will be stuck between the pages and for example when I'm eating chocolat ice cream, it'll probably spill it on the pages (it happened in Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer).

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Music: yes
TV: hell no!
I can read while listening to music because I listen to pretty heavy music so I won't be distracted. But I can't read while the TV is on because I'll watch more TV than read in my book. Even if it's the something borig, I will be distracted.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I like to keep 1 book at a time, but when I have to read a book for school, I'll probably read two books at a time. The reason I like to keep 1 book at a time is that I don't like to read several books at a time because then I'll mix the stories of the books and it'll take longer to finish both books.


7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I read at home, my boyfriend's place, my grandparen's place, school, the bus, the train,... Even when I'm walking to school. (If you can't tell I'm addicted to books, something's wrong with you!)

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Do people read out loud when they're alone? I think that's kinda creepy. So if you didn't figure it out, I read in my head.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I often have the tendancy to skip some lines, but I try not to. And yes I skip pages, but only if I hate the book, but still have to know what the book is about. 
 
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
When the cover is way too pretty, I try not to break the spine and read my book very carefully. But when the cover is just okay and nothing special, I don't mind breaking the spine. When I was younger I didn't take care of my books, so most of the spines of my older books aren't looking brand new.
Something I also hate is when your cover is curling. For example it happened with The Selection by Kiera Cass even though I read it very carefully.

11. Do you write in your books?
 I never ever write in my books. My books are holy. I only put some little sticky notes in them if I like a quote or when the information is important, but I never ever write in my books. But I do have to admit that I've done it once, it was a book that I bought for school and it was bad and ugly so I didn't mind writing in it.

The end :)