Top 5 vampire books

I love vampire books so I wanted to give you 5 series that I enjoyed reading!

1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy is at the moment my favourite vampire series. I love the story so much and I like that this is a story about different types of vampires. You have moroi ('normal' vampires), dhampir (half human, half vampire) and strigoi (dead vampires). I love the friendships and relationships in this series and I wished I could read more about Rose!

If you only know the movie, you should definitely read the book because it's way better!
Click here for the first book of this series!

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
For those who don't know Twilight, where the hell have you been these years???? I mean who doesn't know Twilight?

I've been in love with this series since I was more or less 13 years old and I still love Twilight. When the 10th anniversary edition came out, I was so excited to read it. If you haven't read the anniversary edition, you should read it!
Click here for the first book of this series!

3. Sunshine by Nikki Rae
Nikki Rae is a self-publishing author and I love her books so much! She deserves to be on the list because she's amazing and I love her writing. Sunshine is a dark vampire book and it's amazing!
Click here for the first book of this series!

4. Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa
I love books written by Julie Kagawa and when I heard that she would write a vampire series, I was so excited! This story is about a world where vampires rule and vampires give you protection when you donate blood. The concept is original and the books were really good!
Click here for the first book of this series!

5. House of Night by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
I can say with honesty that sometimes I was a little confused because I read them in Dutch and it could take a year or more to translate the books and it was hard to keep following the story when there was always a year between them and 10000 characters (okay, I exaggerated, but there are a lot of characters). But besides that, I really enjoyed this series. This is also an original series because you get marked to become a vampire, but you're not yet a complete vampire. It's sometimes possible that you won't survive it.
Click here for the first book of this series!