TMI | Tag

Hi guys! I decided to do another tag. This tag is called the TMI tag and as you can see it's pretty long! And I'm so so sorry that I don't upload that many.

1. What are you wearing?
I'm wearing a grey bathrobe, a grey/black sweater and a grey pair of trousers.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, I've been in love with an amazing guy for almost 3 years.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Of course I had one, who didn't have a breakup? Unfortunately mine was terrible and it wasn't only 1 breakup. I let people into my heart way too easily and that's how I get hurt. But now I have a sweet boyfriend and I'm really happy with him!

4. How tall are you?
More or less 1m65. I'm not that tall, but I don't mind.

5. How much do you weigh?
More or less 60 kilos (I hate how much I weigh).

6. Any tattoos?
Not yet. I want an anchor and maybe a Celtic knot.

7. Any piercings?
Yes, I have a lip piercing and I have 9 earrings.

8. OTP?
Ehhh, what's an 'OTP'??
*After checking on google*
I think my favourite OTP is Clare and Aiden from Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between. It's the last book I read that's one of my favourites.

9. Favourite Show?
Ehhh, I have a lot of favourite shows: Once Upon A Time, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Quantico, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Pretty Little Liars and Shadowhunters.

10. Favourite bands?
Architects, Being As An Ocean, The Amity Affliction, The Ghost Inside, A Day to Remember, Emmure and Stick To Your Guns.

11. Something you miss?
Sleep and more time to read.

12. Favourite song?
*Looking at most played on my iPod*
Pittsburgh by The Amity Affliction.

13. How old are you?
18, I'll turn 19 in February.

14. Zodiac sign?
Pisces

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, loving and understanding.

16. Favourite quote?
Close your legs and open a book.

17. Favourite actor?
I don't have a favourite actor or actrice actually.

18. Favourite colour?
Blue, purple and burgundy.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. When I'm angry I listen to load music but if I'm sad/depressed I tend to listen to soft music.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My room or outside.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Maybe 10 minutes or less.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Most of the time I wake up an hour before I have to go to school so I can wake up slowly, but that doesn't mean I need to have an hour to get ready.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, I'm a good girl!

24. Turn on?
Reading books.

25. Turn off?
Smelling bad or not taking care of yourself.

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
I think I'm going to change that question into: The reason you made a blog?
The reason is that I love making blog posts. It keeps me busy, it helps me when I'm sad or don't know what to do. I also like sharing things that I liked and stuff.

27. Fears?
Heights, small spaces, losing people close to my heart.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
My grandma. She's in the hospital at the moment...

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.

30. Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
'Blog name': it's just my own name lol.

31. Last book you read?
The last book I finished was Love, Rosie.

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

33. Last show you watched?
Teen Wolf (I'm addicted).

34. Last person you talked to?
In real life: my parents.
On the internet: my boyfriend.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
The person I last texted is my boyfriend so the relationship between us is a romantic relationship.

36. Favourite food?
Pizza, pasta, chocolate and McFlurry.

37. Place you want to visit?
Berlin, Dublin, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Prague, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rome, Madrid and New York.

38. Last place you were?
My home?

39. Do you have a crush?

Obviously, I have a boyfriend!

40. Last time you kissed someone?

Friday, the 11th of November.

41. Last time you were insulted?

Probably today...

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?

Chocolate?

43. What instruments do you play??

Ukulele and guitar.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?

My chokers.

45. Last sport you played?

Does fitness count?

46. Last song you sang?

I can't sing lol, but the last song is S.O.S. by the Jonas Brothers.

47. Favourite chat up line?

Ehhh?

48. Have you ever used it?

Ehhh no?

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?

Friday with my boyfriend.

50. Who should answer these questions next?

Everyone who wants to answer them!