Never Never | Review


Title: Never Never
Series: Never Never #1-3

Author: Colleen Hoover &Tarryn Fisher
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Hoover Ink
Rating:


Review

Until then, never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget. Never Never.

Charlie and Silas have been friends for the entire life until one moment they can't remember who they are. They don't know who they are, who the other people around them are and where they are. All their memories are gone, the only things they know are things they like such as books for Charlie and photography for Silas. Charlie and Silas are both trying to figure everything out but they stumble upon some secrets they might not want to know anymore...

I’m Tetris Silas. All my pieces and parts are going to fit into all of your pieces and parts.

The Never Never series is so good. I love Charlie and Silas as a couple and as individuals. Charlie is so real and when she lost everything she still had Silas. He's always been there for her. Charlie was turning into a mean girl before she lost her memories, and I think that losing her memories was for the best. Now she had a way to start all over again and look at things differently - such as her dad. And Silas... Another book boyfriend! He's so sweet and not an asshole at all. Most of the time I think the main male character can be a little irritating (even though at the end I'll love him), but in Never Never Silas wasn't irritating at all. He was just perfect!

She’s lost in thought. I’m lost in her.

I'm glad that I bought part 1, 2 and 3 from the Never Never series at the same time so I could binge read it. 'Cause if I had to wait, I wouldn't have survived it. The first and the second book ended with a cliffhanger so it was hard not to read the sequel. I think the end of Never Never: Part 3 is so beautiful and I hope Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher will work together again someday and make another beautiful book (series).