Today is my birthday and to be honest I don't always like the attention, but today I'm okay with it. Probably because it's at a new school and with new friends. I even got a sweet card from Carolien and from Laura I got a Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick, in the shade Unicorn Blood. My friends are so sweet💕
Yesterday my aunt, uncle, nephew and niece and it was really nice. I got 2 book tokens and a really cute heart with my niece's picture in it (I'm her godmother). We ate frangipane tart, almond cookies and pastries. It was all self-made and super delicious! Later that day, I went to my grandpa and I got 3 books, 2 lipsticks and a gift token (I will upload a 'birthday presents' post later this month because I'm going to receive a lot more gifts because some haven't arrived yet and I need to visit other people too).
Something I do want to say is that it's weird not having a birthday card with a long text in it from grandma 😕. And it makes me sad that she will never see me age.
But now something fun: here's my make-up and outfit!
- Highlight: Sleek Highlighting Palette in Subsolar
- Concealer: MUA Cover & Conceal in Fair
- Upper waterline: Maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner in 01 Black
- Lower waterline: Nyx Collection Chocolate in 03 Satin Finish Brown Liner
- Eyeshadow: Nyx Love In Paris: 01 A La Mode, I used the light brown & dark brown shade
- Eyeliner: Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage
- Random mascara!
- Essence: Longlasting Lipstick in 06 Don't Stop The Nude
- Trousers: C&A
- Star Wars top: H&M
- Vest: C&A
- Shoes: Vans
But now I gotta go because my sweet boyfriend is here!! (He gave me 2 books for my birthday!!!)