The Sun Is Also A Star inspired make-up look | Tutorial

Hi guys! I recently read The Sun Is Also A Star and I'm in love with the cover! It's so beautiful and I wanted to make an inspired make-up look! If you want to read my review of  The Sun Is Also A Star, click here.

If you want to know how I created this look, then keep on reading!



1. I primed my eyes using an eyeshadow base. After applying the base, I set it with a light eyeshadow.
2. I used yellow eyeshadow in the beginning of my eyelid.

3. I used orange eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelid.

4. I used pink eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eyelid, and made it end into a little wing.

5. I used gel eyeliner on my waterline and also a little on my upper lash line so it would be easier to apply the eyelashes (so it won't be that visible if they aren't applied perfectly)

6. I used purple eyeshadow to smudge out the eyeliner. I followed the pink a little, so that the wing is pink and purple.

7. I applied some mascara.

8. And some big eyelashes after mascara.

9. And the very last step is highlighter! I used some in my inner corner, cheekbones and nose.


💜 I hope you guys love this make-up look and will recreate it! 💛