Top 5 disappointing book to movie adaptations

We all know that book to movie adaptation that really disappointed us? Well, here are my top 5 disappointed book to movie adaptations! (Please note that these are not written in a specific order!!!)

1. Vampire Academy
I've been in love with Vampire Academy for so long but I was so disappointed in the movie. VA is such a good book series and they made the movie into something girly and un-VA. Rose is not as badass as in the movies and there are some weird scenes in the movie... And one of the most important things: Dimitri wasn't as hot and funny as in the books... I hope they either going to remake the movie into a TV show or make a sequel but way better and with a hotter Dimitri...

2. The Divergent series: Insurgent
I love the Divergent book series and read them before the movies came out but wow... Insurgent was so weird. They used a lot of high tech in the movie, certain things were different and one of the things I hate the most is that Shailene Woodley didn't want to wear a wig... I'm sorry but wearing a wig is not such a big problem and certain wigs don't even look fake (I think they did a pretty good job in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse).

3. The Divergent series: Allegiant: Part 1
And then you have Allegiant... What the hell was that? Can you even call that a movie? Allegiant was such a disappointment and I'm really sorry for what they did to Veronica Roth's amazing books. I'm glad that they're not making a part 2 because I don't think they can make an even worse movie than that.

4. The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
I read The Maze Runner because I knew there were going to be movies so I read the book and then went to the cinema to watch the movie. I think the first movie was really good, there were some minor changes but that's normal and I understand. But they did some really weird things with The Scorch Trials so I'm curious what they're going to do with The Death Cure. I thought The Scorch Trials wasn't such a good book but the movie was even worse...

5. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
To be honest I didn't know a 5th adaptation that sucked so I picked New Moon only because it's my least favourite movie in the series because there's too much Jacob and I thought that Bella and Edward were often displayed kind of weirdly. Overall The Twilight Saga were really good movies and I secretly hope they're going to make a spin-off series or something!