Wearing dark lipsticks

I love wearing dark lipsticks even though some people might look weird at me. I love wearing dark red lipsticks, berry/purple lipsticks and black lipsticks. I think it matches really well with my pale skin.

First I want to give you some of my favourite dark lipsticks and later some tips. I do want to say something about the pictures: I actually made the list before I took the pictures and I first swatched the normal Nyx lipsticks, then the Wycon and the Jeffree Star Cosmetics one and the last picture I took was the liquid Nyx lipstick. You can see that it's a different setting and I chose a different setting because the lightning was so so bad where I took the previous pictures. So sorry in advance for the change in setting!

My favourite dark lipsticks are:

1. Nyx Liquid Suede Creme Lipstick in Alien
2. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Siren
3. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Up The Bass
4. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood
5. Wycon Cosmetics Fever Lipstick in Miss Mauve
My tips are:

1. Applying a lip liner before applying the lipstick.
For a liquid lipstick it's way easier to first apply a lip liner and then the lipstick itself. It's easy because you can follow the lines you've already created and you're sure that you have an opaque coverage.

2. Most of the time I love wearing matte lipsticks. Sometimes I buy lipsticks that are creamier but if I want them to look a little more matt, I use my finger or a tissue and dab a little on the lipstick. It takes away the shiny look. You can also apply some setting powder or an eyeshadow, but I rather use my finger than an eyeshadow.

3. And my last tip is to be confident! Sometimes I'm a little scared to wear a dark lipstick but then I think: it's what I like and what makes me myself. Just wear that dark lipstick and take 1000 selfies with it. If you like to wear dark lipstick, don't let anyone stop you! ❤