Bat bookmark DIY | Halloween

I love reading books and I saw this cute bat bookmark on Pinterest, so I had to recreate it! This is the first time that I’ve created a bookmark like that, so don’t laugh! I know it’s a little too big, but oh well!

Supplies:
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Black paper
  • White paper
  • Wiggle eyes stickers
So let’s start!

1. The first thing that you have to do is folding the black paper diagonally on both sides and then fold it into a triangle.
2. Hold the top of the triangle and fold it towards the bottom of the triangle. 
3. Fold both corners towards the bottom centre of the triangle. 
4. Unfold both corners. 
5. Take both corners and fold them towards the top of the triangle. 
6. Tuck both upper parts into the ‘pocket’. 
7. Glue the eyes onto the bat 
7. Cut bat wings and fangs out of paper, and glue them onto the bat. 

And you’re finished! ðŸ‘»ðŸŽƒ❤