October favourites

I want to say that I made my pictures a little darker because I wanted it to look a little darker and scarier because October is the Halloween month! 👻🎃

Books
  • The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher 
I’ve always been in love with Star Wars and Princess Leia so this was the ideal book for me! I got the chance to read it in advance via Netgalley and my review will be up 22 November, the release date of The Princess Diarist!
  • V Games by Caroline Peckham
It’s been such a long time since I’ve read a book about vampires so I was really happy when the author contacted me whether I was interested or not to read and review her book, V Games. I’m not going into too much detail because I’ve written a review, so go check it out!
  • Frostbite’s Fury by Alec John Belle 
I just love Alec’s books, I cannot not love one of his books. He’s such a young yet talented writer and I’m happy to say that he’s my friend. Frostbite’s Fury is the fourth book in The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles and it’s yet again an amazing sequel. If you haven’t read Frosbite’s Fury or just any other book in The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, I have the perfect solution for you: you can read all four books on Wattpad! And for those interested: click here to read my review!
  • This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter
I read this book without any expectation and I fell in love with it! It’s definitely one of the best books I’ve read this year. The story is so beautiful yet so sad and it’s even more beautiful because it’s more or less based on the author’s life. Make sure to check it out on Goodreads and there will be a review up in November or December! 
TV shows/Movies
  • Hacksaw Ridge 
I’m not always that into war movies, but Hacksaw Ridge was such a beautiful movie. It was so realistic and beautiful, yet sad. I didn’t know that this movie was based on someone’s real life, but when I found out at the end of the movie, I cried even more… Make sure to check out the trailer because you won’t be disappointed!
  • Star Wars IV, V, I
I’ve been wanting to watch the Star Wars movies again and I finally did it! I didn’t really know in which order I had to watch the movies because I-III could contain spoilers for IV-VI so I went to look up some different orders and I found the Machete Order for Kids. I chose the one with kids (you also have the Machete Order) because I wanted to watch all the movies again. So the Machete Order for Kids is: IV, V, I, II, III, VI, VII.
  • The Flash season 1
My mum and I love the Arrow but we never saw The Flash. There’s this Arrowverse timeline and it tells you how to watch all the shows that involve the Arrow. So my mum and I are watching The Flash and Supergirl and later we are going to watch Legends of Tomorrow. So we’ve watched season 1 and now we’re currently watching season 2 and we both love it! Check out the trailer of season 1!
Make-up
  • Essence Hololighter Brush
The Essence Hololighter Brush is my all time favourite highlighter brush! It’s so good and so cute! The only downside of the brush is that it’s so small. It would’ve been perfect if the handle (?) was a little longer.
  • Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara Waterproof
This is by far the best mascara that I’ve ever used. This mascara is from the new Catrice collection and I love it so much! The mascara gives so much length to my lashes and also volume. I have short & light coloured lashes and this mascara does all the things I want it to do!

Skincare
  • Lush Sleepy Body Lotion
I love the Lush Sleepy Body Lotion, it has such a nice lavender scent and it really helps with my sleeping problem. It’s easier to fall asleep and it makes me feel at ease. It doesn’t always work, but my sleeping has improved already! Make sure to check out the Lush website and my review will be up somewhere in November!
Food/Drinks
  • Fanta Apple & Cherry Halloween edition
I love when brands make these (Halloween) limited editions so when Fanta made these apple & cherry drinks with this cute vampire I just had to buy them. They’re so cute and they are so good! One of the other cute things about these Halloween editions is that they have a Snapchat code for a filter, really original!
Other things
  • Skeleton tights 
My mum knows that I love Halloween so she brought these cute glow in the dark skeleton tights for me. I love them so so so much, I just had to put them in my October favourites!