Top 5 cruelty-free make-up brands I want to try

I love discovering new make-up products and brands and I decided to make a ‘Top 5…’ post about cruelty-free brands that I really want to try. These brands are in alphabetical order!

1. BH Cosmetics
I really want to try BH Cosmetics because it’s such an affordable brand with a lot of beautiful products. BH Cosmetics also colabs with some influencers, such as Shannon (Shaaanxo) and I really want her palette! BH Cosmetics also has a lot of other products I cannot wait to try out! Click here to check out the website!

Products in picture:
Galaxy Chic - 18 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette $15.99
Nude Blush - 10 Color Blush Palette $9.99
Shaaanxo The Remix - 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette $18.99
Solar Flare - 18 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette $15.99  

2. Kat Von D
I’ve been a fan of Kat Von D since she was just a tattoo artist, she was so cool! Now she even has her own make-up brand! I love that she puts her own alternative style into her make-up brand. I would love to try out her lipsticks and some other products. Click here to check out the website!


3.
Morphe
Morphe is one of those amazing brands with amazing eyeshadow palettes. I mean, look up Morphe and you’ll fall in love too! Click here to check out the website!

Products in picture:
25B palette $23
35O palette $23
35OS palette $23
35T palette $18

2. Nabla
Nabla is such a cool brand that I cannot wait to try out. Jkissa and Evelina Forsell use Nabla in their YouTube videos and all their products look so good and high quality! Click here to check out the website.

Products in picture:
Dazzle liner – Cruel Jewel €11.90
Eyeshadow Refill – Fahrenheit €6.50
Dreamy Matte Liquid Lipstick – Kernel €14.90

4. XoBeauty
Shannon (Shaaanxo) has collabed with BH Cosmetics, but she also has her own brand. She sells make-up brushes, lipsticks, highlighters, lashes, … Just everything that I need! I really like that these make-up products aren’t that expensive and that they represent Shannon! Click here to check out the website!

Products in picture:
Flawless Finish Sponge $12.49
Radiant Glow Highlight Powder – Aurora $24.29
"The Dramatics’ False Lash Set $20.10