Red Queen | Review

Title: Red Queen
Series: Red Queen #1
Author: Victoria Aveyard
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HarperTeen (HarperCollins)
Rating: ★★★★★

Review
Power is a dangerous game

Red Queen is an amazing dystopian book, a whole new world and amazing characters!

Mare Barrow is a Red. In her world there are people with silver blood, the elite, and people with red blood, people who serve the Silvers. The Silvers have special abilities, for example people can use fire, water, etc. And the Reds are just normal people without abilities.

One day Mare finds out she has an ability and that will change everything...

Anyone can betray anyone

I really liked the story. It's different and different is good. I love Mare! I really do. And then you have Cal and Maven... In the beginning, when I didn't know who Maven really was, I was thinking am I team Maven or team Cal? And then I was team Cal, and after I finished the book, I'm 100% team Cal and who isn't team Cal, is just crazy!

To be honest, it took me long to read Red Queen because I was in a reading slump. I had to read three short books before I could start in Red Queen again. But when I started, I could not put it down!

I cannot wait for Glass Sword!!!