Will Grayson, Will Grayson | Review

Title: Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Author: John Green & David Levithan
Pages: 308 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Penguin Books
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

Will Grayson, Will Grayson is such a good book. It’s fast paced, funny and there are strong characters. There were times when I had tears in my eyes and times when I was laughing out loud. John Green and David Levithan are really good writers and I cannot wait to read another book written by them. There were so many beautiful quotes and there were times I could relate to the characters – which I think is really important when you’re reading a book.

You like someone who can’t like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.

Sometimes when I was reading, I couldn’t stop thinking about quotes I read in Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I think Green and Levithan can create this amazing world and enjoyable characters where you cannot stop thinking about. And when I’m thinking about a book in my free time, that means that the book is really good.

The story is about two Will Grayson’s who meet in an unlikely place in Chicago, they’re two different guys, but they have one thing in common: love drama. Will Grayson 1 (the first person you read about) is in love with Jane and Will Grayson 2 is in love with Isaac and then Tiny. But it's not that easy. I really really loved the story and Jane and Will Grayson 1 are my favourite characters!

If you haven’t read a book by John Green or David Levithan, go read one!