A Frozen Heart | Review

Title: A Frozen Heart
Author: Elizabeth Rudnick
Pages: 294 pages
Version: Hardcover
Publisher: Disney Press
Rating: ★★★★



Review
 
Told from the perspective of Anna and Hans, A Frozen Heart goes about Anna and her sister Elsa. Elsa has special powers, namely she can create ice/snow. Anna didn't know about this until the coronation of Elsa. Anna meets Hans at the coronation of Elsa and she wanted to say yes immediately when he asked to marry her. Anna wanted to ask Elsa's permission and that went bad. Elsa creates an eternal winter in Arendelle and runs away. Can Anna convince her sister to come back? 

I don't know why, but I expected much more from this book. I had hoped that we got to know more than just the extra bits of Hans and Anna's thoughts. I thought they were going to tell more about the story and the characters, then in the movie. If I hadn't seen the movie, I probably would have given this book 5 stars instead of 4. However, I am glad that I can show off this book on my bookshelf!

One thing I also want to say is that in my version there are many typos and that's really annoying...