The Iron Warrior | Review

Title: The Iron Warrior
Series: The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3
Author: Julie Kagawa
Pages: 330pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: ★★★★★


Review
 
The Iron Warrior is the last part in The Iron Fey series. Ethan must do everything he can to prevent that Keirran will kill him and pulls away the veil between the human world and Nevernever. But it's not that simple. Iron, Winter and Summer have to fight against the Forgotten and ensure that they win, but can they manage that?

The Iron Warrior is such a good book! Today I
read the last 200 pages in one pull, it was so good. It was exciting and easy to read. The end was very open, which I think is good for when Julie Kagawa gets the idea to continue writing, but the other way I thought it was stupid. It's so open, you don't know what would happen after the last word on that page. I'm so curious and I'll probably never know how it ended. So Julie, if you read this: MAKE A SEQUEL!

I cannot wait to read another book by Julie Kagawa and enjoy her writing!