The Death Cure | Review

Title: The Death Cure
Series: The Maze Runner #3
Author: James Dashner
Pages: 325 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Rating: ★★★ 
Review
The Death Cure is the third and final book of The Maze Runner series and continues the story of Thomas and his friends. After surviving the maze and the Scorch, the only thing is finding the true candidate for a cure. But who will it be and what are the consequeces? 
 
I started reading The Death Cure because it was one of the last books on my TBR pile and I want to finish all my books of my TBR pile in 2016. So I actually started reading The Death Cure because I had to, not because I wanted to. One of the main reasons is that I didn't really care about the story anymore.

I think The Death Cure is okay, but I expected so much more. There were a lot of unneccesary things and events and I think if you'd left those parts out, it would already better. Another thing I dislike is the ending. The entire series is about finding a cure for the Flare and  at the end of The Death Cure they still haven't found one... Okay the ending is a kind of happy end, but I thought they were gonna find a cure so Newt could be cured and etc. But hey, I finished the book, that's something, right?