December Favourites 2016

  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is such a good movie!! WOW! I love the Harry Potter books and movies so it's not a coincidence that I love FB too! The characters are so amazing and the story too! The special effects were so good, and I loved the fact that Newt's case was something like a zoo. It was so special and I cannot wait for the next movie!
     
  • Hogwarts bauble
I went to the Primark in the beginning of December and I bought this amazing giant Hogwarts bauble and I'm in love with it!
  • Ice Tea Tropical
This taste of Ice Tea Tropical is so special. I do think that I've mentioned it before in one of my summer favourites, but I still love it!!!
  • Lipton Forest Fruit tea
I love drinking tea and especially when it's really cold. The last few weeks I've been drinking a lot of tea and Forest Fruit is definitely one of my favourites. I do want to say that I drink this tea with some sugar!
  • Fifty Shades series by E.L. James
Wow just wow! I was watching the trailer of Fifty Shades Darker (because I've already watched Fifty Shades of Grey) and I thought that it was time to finally start the series and I don't regret that decision at all! It's such a good series and I love love love Christian!!!