February favourites 2017

  • Prodigy by Marie Lu
The first 2 books I read after my exams were Prodigy and Prodigy: The Graphic Novel and I L-O-V-E-D them! I really like June and Day and I love that books are turned into graphic novels! Click here to find out more about the first book in the series, called Legend.
  • Vampire Academy 10th Anniversary Edition by Richelle Mead
I've been a fan of VA from the first book till the last book and I can't get enough of Rose and Dimitri. The 10th Anniversary Edition has 4 short stories and I L-O-V-E-D the one about Rose and Dimitiri. They're one of my favourite couples and reading about them makes me smile so much! If you haven't read Vampire Academy yet and you want to know more, click here.
  • Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Ten Thousand Skies Above You is the second book in the Firebird series and it's sooo good! Wow! It's about a device, called the Firebird, and with that device you can travel to different dimensions. It's really original and interesting. If you don't know the first book, A Thousand Pieces of You, click here for more information. If you already know the series, click here to read my English review and here to read my Dutch review of the first book.
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass is the first book in the Throne of Glass series and WOW. It's so good! I had some expectations because I've already read and loved A Court of Thorns and Roses and Throne of Glass didn't disappoint me at all! If you want to know more about the book, click here.
  • MUA Cover & Conceal concealer in Fair
This is my first ever concealer that I've bought myself and I'm so happy with it! It's so hard for me to find a good concealer because I'm really pale and all the concealers were too yellow, too dark or too pink. I've been searching so long and I finally found a good concealer and I'm so happy!