A Court of Mist and Fury | Review

Title: A Court of Mist and Fury
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #2
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages: 626 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

A Court of Mist and Fury continues the story of Feyre in the land of Fae. Now she's a Fae herself and she doesn't really know how she should be and whether she could accept herself being Fae. Besides the struggle of not being human anymore, she struggles with nightmares and a bad relationship with Tamlin. Luckily there's Rhysand to save Feyre from Tamlin. In the beginning she doesn't really know what she feels for Rhys, but the more they get to know each other, the more she begins to love him. But their love isn't their only problem. The king of Hybern is trying to break down the wall between the Fae and the humans, so Feyre's sisters are in danger...

After reading A Court of Thorns and Roses I thought I was team Tamlin, but wow that changed easily. Tamlin is so blind and even though he wants to be good for Feyre, he isn't. And Rhysand is... He's so sexy and wow! I was waiting and waiting until I could read their sexy scenes.

I really loved  A Court of Mist and Fury. It's such a good series and I can't get enough of it. I love the world Sarah J. Maas has created and I cannot wait to read A Court of Wings and Ruin. There are so many good characters and there are some new ones in A Court of Mist and Fury. I can't wait to find out what A Court of Wings and Ruin has in store for me!