'Til I Rip You Apart | Review

Title: 'Til I Rip You Apart
Series: The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles #1.5
Author: Alec John Belle
Pages: 10 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Publisher: Self-published
Rating: 

Review

First of all, I want to thank Alec John Belle for giving me an ARC copy of this book! Thank you so much!

'Til I Rip You Apart gives us another look at Philip and his mission to capture Heather and make her his Queen of Darkness.

'Til I Rip You Apart is a short story that you can find in The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles: A Dark Discovery.

I really like 'Til I Rip You Apart because you get to know Philip a lot better. When you read the first two books in The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, you think he's a nice guy and that he's perfect for Heather, but in reality he's not. 'Til I Rip You Apart gives you the information you need when you figured out he's a total dick and... also a demon.