Halloween book tag | Halloween

I can’t do a month of Halloween posts without doing a Halloween tag. I chose this tag, because I didn’t upload a lot of bookish blog posts, so I wanted to make up for it with doing the Halloween book tag. I really liked this tag so I hope you guys will like it too!

1. Carving pumpkins – what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I don’t hate a lot of books, but the last book that I hated was The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. It took me two weeks to finish the book, it was slow and boring. The concept was interesting but the story itself was poorly written. 

2. Trick or treat – what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Rheysand is a treat and Tamlin is a trick. *ACOTAR SPOILERS*: when I read the first book I loved Tamlin and he seemed like a nice guy but in reality he’s a dick (second and third book). Rheysand seemed to be the dick in the first book, but he is the damn treat you guys! I love him! For those who have not read A Court of Thorns and Roses: go do it! You will thank me later 😏

3. Candy corn – what book is always sweet?
I love the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series by Jenny Han. That series is so cute and one of the best contemporary books in the world! I recently read the last book, Always and Forever, Lara Jean and I’m kinda sad that the series is over. But luckily, Jenny Han has another contemporary series: Summer, so that’s what I’ll be reading pretty soon!

Source: Pinterest
4. Ghosts – what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
I want to say Rheysand because I love him so much but I guess I need to find another guy that I love. I recently read a lot of books without a hot male character, but while scorlling trough my books on Goodreads, I read Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) and I love Rowan… 😏 He’s so hot, just like Rheysand. (Thank you Sarah J. Maas for creating Rheysand and Rowan!!!) (See picture)

5. Dressing up in costume – what character would you want to be for a day?
Such a difficult question! To be honest, I don’t know who I would want to be for a day. I read a lot of genres, from fantasy to contemporary, … and there are a lot of different characters. Some of them go through hell while others just have to deal with being in love with someone and trying to figure out if that person loves them back or not (I know it’s not that easy, but hey, I think fighting monsters and all is a little more difficult). So I’m not going to choose someone, sorry (not sorry)!

Source: Pinterest
6. Wizards and witches – what is your favourite Harry Potter moment?
Can I say every moment? I grew up with the Harry Potter movies and last year I binge read all the books. I love every bit of it and let me say that I cant’ name 1 moment to be my favourite!
I think that Harry Potter has such a big influence on a lot of people. A lot of us grew up with Harry Potter and made us believe in a lot of things. Even the generation that didn’t grew up with Harry Potter, are in love with HP. I think that this series is one of the best series in the world! 

7. Blood and gore – what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
I actually don’t like to read horror books. I love horror movies, but books scare the hell out of me! Most of the time I read when I’m in bed and everyone asleep, so it’s not nice to read a scary book when I’m the only awake!

I hope that you guys liked this tag and feel free to do it yourself! 👻🎃❤