Pumpkin bookmark DIY | Halloween

I’ve already created a bat bookmark for Halloween and now I’m going to make a pumpkin bookmark! The good thing about this bookmark is that it’s smaller than my bat bookmark. I had never made a bookmark so I wasn’t sure which size everything had to be. Now that it’s my second time, I knew that I had to go a little smaller. BTW: the paper may seem weird, but that’s because I first folded everything and then unfolded it again to take pictures. I wanted to see if this time the size was better.

Supplies:
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Orange paper
  • Green paper
  • Black paper
  • Wiggle eyes stickers 

1. The first thing that you have to do is folding the orange paper diagonally on both sides and then fold it into a triangle.
2. Hold the top of the triangle and fold it towards the bottom of the triangle. 
3. Fold both corners towards the bottom centre of the triangle. 
4. Unfold both corners. 
5. Take both corners and fold them towards the top of the triangle. 
6. Tuck both upper parts into the pocket. 
7. Glue the eyes onto the pumpkin together with the black mouth and the green top part. 

And you’re finished! ðŸ‘»ðŸŽƒ❤