November favourites

Books
  • Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
Colleen Hoover is definitely one of my favourite authors and I love all of her books, the only books that I haven’t read by Colleen Hoover are the Slammed books. Without Merit is definitely one of her best books in the way of mental health and family relationships. Without Merit is such a beautiful book and I couldn’t stop reading! Click here to find out more about Without Merit.
  • Moonstruck by Nikki Rae
Nikki Rae is one of my favourite indie authors and she recently came out with her newest book: Moonstruck. Moonstruck tells the story of Sunshine in Myles’ POV. If you haven’t read Sunshine yet, make sure to check it out on Goodreads.
  • Firstlife by Gena Showalter
Gena Showalter is such an amazing author and she can write so many different genres. I really love Firstlife because it’s so unique and cool and I cannot wait to read the sequel! If you’ve never heard of Firstlife, make sure to check it out on Goodreads!

Make-up
  • Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Matte in Biker Babe
I loved my Modern Maven lipstick from this range so I knew that Biker Babe was going to be amazing too. It’s redder than Modern Maven and I think that I love Biker Babe even more. You should definitely check these lipsticks out on the Nyx website!
Skincare
  • #ProArtist Freedom Pro HD Pro Eyeshadow Matte 09
I bought this single eye shadow in a grey/brown colour and I really like it! It’s such a beautiful colour and such a nice pigment. I do want to say that there is some fallout, but I don’t mind. It’s more or less the same as the Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights. I really like this formula and I cannot wait to discover more shades in this range!

Food/Drinks
  • Momade Cupcakes Red Velvet cupcake 
I went to Antwerp with my friend in the beginning of November and I tried out a lot of new things. The first thing that I’ve tried was the Momade Cupcake in Red Velvet. It was so delicious wow! Make sure to check out their website!
  • Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
And the second thing that I’ve tried out is the Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade and I know for sure that I’m going to buy it again! I’m always really sketchy about trying new things – I’m a difficult person, I know. My friend said it was so delicious and she was going to buy it, so I went along and bought it too. It’s such a nice taste and you should definitely try out yourself! For those who want to know the ingredients, I think it’s this one on their website.
Other things
  • Lush bath bomb: Luxury Lush Pud
I’ve never tried out a Lush bath bomb, but my friend was going to buy one so I also bought one (she has a bad influence, she makes me buy a lot of stuff!). I wanted something with a lavender scent because I love their Sleepy Body Lotion. I had two options: the Twilight bath bomb, or the Christmas equivalent, the Luxury Lush Pud. I wanted the Christmas one because it’s almost Christmas and it looked so nice. I’ve tried out the bomb and here’s a little clip of the water: 
At the end, when the bomb is gone, you’re left with red water and glitter! 😍