Sparkly pink New Year's Eve/New Year make-up look | Tutorial

This is already my last make-up look for December. So weird. It feels like time flew by so fast. It’s not a good thing though, I have exams in January…

Now more about the make-up look. I wanted to do something extra and something sparkly so that’s why I have created this sparkly pink look. I really love this look because I love the pink glitter that I used and I just love the complete look. I hope that you guys love this look as much as I love it!

1. Prime your eyelids and set it with a light eyeshadow (I forgot to put a cute snow flake on the light shade AGAIN, sorry!).

2. Apply a pink eyeshadow in the crease and on your entire eyelid.


3. Use an eyeshadow topper or a metallic eyeshadow on your eyelid.


4. I wanted to make the look a little darker/more purple, so I used a purple eyeshadow in the crease.

5. Use the same pink and purple eyeshadow on the lower lash line. 


6. And then use the same eyeshadow topper or a metallic eyeshadow in the middle of your lash line. 

7. Apply mascara and falsies.

8. Blind everyone with your highlighter. I used a pink one to match the look but you can choose which one you want to use.

9. And the last step is lipstick. I went for a purple/pink lip because it matches the look perfectly.  

I hope you guys love this sparkly pink look! 🎄🌟