January favourites

Books
  • A Bargain in Silver by Josie Jaffrey
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdw5_cbhpRx/?taken-by=shirleycuypersbooks
I was craving a good vampire read and this one was just perfect! I loved A Bargain in Silver because it’s a completely different world and the characters are amazing. I have written a review, so make sure to keep an eye out for that! Click here to check out the book!
  • A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
A Quiet Kind of Thunder tells the story of a mute girl and a deaf boy. I’ve always been in love with sign language so this was a book for me. This book is so beautiful because it doesn’t only talk about deafness and mutism, but also about anxiety and panic attacks. I highly recommend A Quiet Kind of Thunder if you want to read 1. a beautiful book 2. learn more about deafness, mutism, anxiety and panic attacks. Make sure to check out the book by clicking here.
  • Show Me by Abigail Strom
I wanted to mention Show Me in my favourites because I received my giveaway copy this month. I won Abigail Strom’s giveaway and now I own a signed copy of Show Me. I read Show Me via Netgalley and I fell in love with Abigail Strom’s writing style. For those interested, click here to read my review.
  • If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
If There’s No Tomorrow is one of the best books ever. I got this book as a Christmas present  I couldn’t wait to start reading in it! When I finally did start, I just couldn’t stop. I just love Jennifer L. Armentrout because she can write everything! If There’s No Tomorrow is yet another amazing book written by Jennifer L. Armentrout and I cannot wait to read another book written by her! Click here to find out more about the book!


Make-up
  • City Color Highlight Quad
I got this highlighter palette as a Christmas present from my sister and I tried it the day after I got it and I fell in love! You might think that I can only use the first colour because I’m pale, but in fact, I can use the second and third colour as well when I mix it with the first colour. My highlight combo is the first and the second colour and it’s just so blinding! I’m going to write a review for the City Color Highlight Quad so keep an eye out for that! And as you can see in the picture, I used it a lot this month!
  • Nabla Dreamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Kernel
This is definitely one of my all-time favourite lipsticks! I got this lipstick as a Christmas present from my sister (yes, she bought me a lot of make-up). This lipstick is such a beautiful colour and it stays on for a really long time! This is also my first Nabla lipstick so I cannot wait to buy more lipsticks from Nabla!
  • Nabla Dazzle Liner in Cruel Jewel
I wore the Nabla liner once and since then it became my favourite. The liner, which I got for Christmas from my sister, is such a beautiful shade of red and so easy to work with! The liner has a very small brush, and you cannot go wrong with this eyeliner. I love wearing colourful eyeliner and this one is yet again another beautiful eyeliner!