IsaDora Blush & Glow Draping Wheel | Review

Product: Blush & Glow Draping Wheel 
Collection: Spring Collection 2018 – Spring Atelier
Brand: IsaDora
Price: €32.50
Rating: ★★★★

Review

The Blush & Glow Draping Wheel is the first product of the 3 products in this collection that I’m going to review. I was so happy with the news that I was going to get 3 products from IsaDora because this is my first PR. IsaDora is an interesting and fun brand and most important of all: cruelty-free! This week you will get 3 reviews from me so do not forget to take a look at the reviews on Wednesday and Friday!

The Spring Collection consists of beautiful products and one of the nicest products is the Blush & Glow Draping Wheel. This product is a round palette with 5 colours, namely 1 highlighter and 4 blushes. The Spring Collection is now available at all Inno stores and the better beautician (in Belgium).


The colours in this palette are so beautiful! You have pink shades, red shades and also orange shades. I think this is a really nice colour combination because you can choose what you want. Do you want to stand out more? Then go for the pink and red! If you want to stand out less, but want to accentuate your cheeks, then choose the orange blush! 

The highlighter in this palette is also very beautiful. If you keep the highlighter in the light, it has a very special colour. I was a little scared that the colour was going to be a tad too dark, but I was wrong! It looks a little dark in the pan, but on my face, it looks amazing! If you still want to be a little extra, you can always put on top a lighter highlighter. This is not necessary because it looks blinding on my pale skin! 

On my face: highlighter, the light orange blush and on the apples of my cheeks the pink blush
The Blush & Glow Draping Wheel is the ideal palette to travel with. You don’t have to take several blushes with you because you have multiple colours in 1 and it’s not too big either. I think this is a really nice palette and I will definitely use it again!