IsaDora Precise Roll-On Eyeliner Waterproof | Review

Product: Precise Roll-On Eyeliner Waterproof 
Collection: Spring Collection 2018 – Spring Atelier
Brand: IsaDora
Price: €13.95
Rating: ★★★★

Review

The Precise Roll-On Eyeliner Waterproof is the second product of the 3 products in this collection that I’m going to review. I got this product, along with 2 other products, as PR from IsaDora. These products are now available at all Inno stores and the better beautician (in Belgium). The first product that I have reviewed is the Blush & Glow Draping Wheel and let’s start with product 2!

The Precise Roll-On Eyeliner is a liquid eyeliner with a roller wheel applicator. This roller wheel applicator ensures uninterrupted, tight and even lines and is waterproof and long-lasting. I was already very curious about this product since I have never used an eyeliner like this, but these promises make me even more curious!


I had never used the applicator before, so I was very curious whether this was going to be a product for me or not. I love eyeliner, but this applicator made me a bit scared. As usual, I first started with my wing and then drew a line above my lash line. The final step is to fill in the lines.


As you can see, my eyeliner just looks amazing! They are sharp lines and the eyeliner dries completely. I did a swatch on my hand before I started the eyeliner, and when it had dried up, you could not wipe it out.

It was a bit difficult here and there to draw the lines on my eyes because the roller wheel is somewhat sturdy and not flexible like a regular liquid eyeliner, but I’m happy with the result! I cannot wait to try out the liner again and see what crazy looks I can create with it!